Outdoor Resort Palm Springs is a community of privately owned RV sites. Lots are available to rent and purchase. All lots are privately owned and rules and regulations are strictly enforced. Non-compliance will result in termination of rental agreement and expulsion from the resort with possible liability exposure and forfeiture of rents and fees.
Vehicles thare are not permited:
- Tent Trailers
- Truck Campers
- Cab Over Camper
- Pop-up Trailer
- Van Conversions
- Park Models
- Park Trailers
- Destination Trailers
- RV Age Restriction: Maximum 15 Years old
- Maximum length of a 5th wheel or travel trailer is 40 ft
- Maximum length of a motorhome is 45 ft
- Speed limit 10 mph
Setting up your rig:
- All RV’s must be backed onto the site.
- On lots sharing a rear property line with another owner, the RV must be placed at least three feet from the front and rear property lines.
- When the slides are fully extended, the RV must be at least two feet from the property line on the driver’s side, with no part of the unit extending over the grass landscaping or sewer outlet.
- With awnings extended, there must be at least ten feet between RV’s awning to awning.
- On lots that back up to a Common Area, the RV must be placed at least six inches from the back edge of the concrete pad without regard to the location of the rear property line.
- If a car dolly is used, it must be stored under the RV at the read of the lot and must not protrude out onto the grass.
- All utility connectors must meet all Health and Safety standards.
- Sewer drain usage is only permited if an airtight connector is used.
Please do not turn off breaker when leaving resort.
All visitors, guests and vendors must have a pass to enter the resort. Visitor and guest passes are processed through the front office during business hours. After business hours, please contact the security gate.
No signs, including FOR SALE may be displayed on, or in any vehicle by renters/guests. Advertising on any vehicle is prohibited.
- Renter/Visitor passes must be clearly visible at all times in the windshield of the tow vehicle.
- The maximum number of vehicles permitted on the site is (4) including the RV.
- Parking on the street is not permited.
- Overnight parking (see security).
- Parking on surrounding lots is not permited.
- Utility Trailers are not permited.
- No more than 2 pets (dogs and cats) are permitted on the lot.
- All pets, including cats need to be tethered on a 6ft leash whenever they are outside of the RV in which they are domiciled.
- Pets are not permited in any building, lots other than your own, or in common areas including the golf course.
- The dog run is located next to the Main Laundry.
- While walking your pet, it must be on a leash which is no longer than 6 feet.
- Please pick up and water down after your pet.
Swimming Pool & Spas:
We have 8 swimming pools on property for your enjoyment. Little Swimmers are required and available at the El Saguaro Activities Office, Marge’s Espresso Cafe and the La Palma Convenience Store. The resort reserves the right to close the pool area for organized activities. Children under the age of 14 should not use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Quiet hours in the Resort are to be observed between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Please no excessive noise at any time.
Charcoal or propane barbecues, propane heaters and propane fire pits are permitted. No wood or wood product fires permitted.
During our main season we invite you to join us for our 9:00 AM non- denominational church services held at the La Palma Clubhouse.
|Bridge Calvary Chapel – 32611 Date Palm Drive, Cathedral City, CA 92234
Northgate Community Church– 30010 Date Palm Drive, Cathedral City, Ca 92234
|Champion Life Church – 72745 California 111, Palm Desert, CA 92260||760-776-4185|
|Community Presbyterian – 38088 Chuperosa Lane, Cathedral City, CA 92234||760-328-2734|
|Desert Springs Church – 42435 Monterey Ave., (at COD), Palm Desert, CA 92260 – www.desertspringsfamily.org||760-568-3646|
|Desert Synagogue – 400 S. Farrell Drive #B203, Palm Springs, CA 92262||760-327-4848|
|St. Louis Catholic Church – 68633 Chuperosa Lane, Cathedral City, CA 92234||760-328-2398|
Important Phone Numbers – Emergency 911
|Resort Main Number||760-328-3834|
|Resort Security (24 Hours)||760-770-0065|
|Resort Manager||760-328-3834 ext. 244|
|Resort Front Office||760-328-3834 ext.301|
|Resort Golf Starter||760-328-3834 ext. 280|
|Post Office – Cathedral City||760-202-8848|
|Southern California Edison||800-655-4555|