Visitors and residents enjoy a wide range of golf facilities and services. Golf enthusiasts can brush up on their game with private lessons from a pro and can enjoy unlimited rounds of play on our 18-hole or 9-hole par three courses, located right in the resort.
- Our resort comprises two courses; our 18-hole course is a challenging par-3 SCGA-rated course at a slope of 51.1 and an easier nine-hole par-3 course.
- We have computerised tracking of your local handicap.
- There are twelve tournaments a year open to all levels including a "club championship".
- Professional, private lessons are available.
- Outdoor Resort Palm Springs has leagues for men and women of diverse abilities, from beginners to the more experienced player.
- In addition to regular play we have organized scrambles, tournaments and league play!
- All regular golf play is included in your Resort and HOA fees.
- We are located in one of the top golfing destinations in the country.
With our superior facilities and professional instruction, you can take your tennis game to the next level, while having a blast. What makes Outdoor Resort Palm Springs the premiere tennis resort of Palm Springs?
- ORPS is home of one of the premier tennis programs in California’s Coachella Valley, making it unique among Palm Springs RV Resorts.
- With 12 lighted tennis courts and scheduled play for men and women every morning, there’s always an open court available.
- New to the game? Enjoy our free novice clinics.
- Want to quick refresher or a tune up? Professional tennis Instruction is available during winter months.
- Ready for a challenge? Represent our league against other Coachella Valley resorts at skill levels 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0.
- Unleash your competitive beast with our weekly men’s and women’s Top Gun tournament program!
- For those who just are looking to have some fun, we host monthly tennis social activities and “mixer” tournaments.
Pickleball is Sweeping The Valley!
Pickleball is a fun, healthy, recreational and fun activity for owners and guests alike. An easy to learn game, pickle ball combines elements of badminton, tennis, and ping pong. It’s a paddle sport created for all ages and all skill levels.
- We’ve got 7 newly constructed courts, including a shaded mustering area, ready for play (completed in October).
- Our past season featured several organized events. We hosted a pickleball introductory seminar with a free hotdog lunch. Over 400 hotdogs were served to owners and guests.
- In February, we hosted two tournaments: one for novices and a second for advanced players. Even though it was a hot day in Palm Springs, everyone had a great time!
- Our year-end dinner and dance was a resounding success, with over 200 guests in attendance.
- Warning to new players: pickleball can quickly become addictive. Fortunately, it’s a very healthy addiction!